Tuesday 27 October 2009

Late!

Yes I'm running late on my illustration posts.
Instead, I've been working on the illustrations for the website of Revolve Design - a new webdesign company/collective formed by my husband, my brother and me. Do check it out!
And I've been also preparing some things for this year's Telltale Halloween contest, which was lots of fun!
But there's a little illustration project I'm working on right now, which will take me a while, but I think it's going to be really good for me, and teach me a lot. It involves 12 illustrations (1 of which's about to finish, and then I will post it here), and I will give more information about them once the first one's done and submitted.

And here's the illustrations for the animated entry for the ToMI halloween contest:



No comments:

Post a Comment